Tue, 30 Apr|
Business networking and communication skills
This workshop will help you to become a more efficient networker and communicator, get a more powerful impact and successful results out of various networking activities.
Time & Location
30 Apr 2019, 13:30 – 19:00
Dauphine London, 46-52 Pentonville Rd, London N1 9HF, United Kingdom
About the Event
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to become more effective before, during and after networking events, feel more confident when networking and get more business through networking.
The workshop will last 3 hours and will be followed by networking drinks starting at 5.30pm. Access to the networking event is included in the ticket fee along with the first drink.
- Master the concept of networking
- Become a successful networker and efficiently connect with strangers
- Meet, connect and impress
- Create relevant opportunities
- Build confidence & communicate professionally
- Learn how to project your voice and be heard
- What is networking? And why does networking matter?
- Face to face and online networking
- Create your networking plan
- Efficiently prepare to and attend events
- Work the room and introduce yourself, make the right first impression
- Communication training: voice and speech training by a professional Voice Production Coach
- Keep the conversation going and create interest
- Ask for referrals and introductions
- Plan meetings and generate business through networking and events
What you take away:
After this workshop, you will be enthusiastic about looking for opportunities to try out your new skills! You will become a more self-confident and effective networker resulting in:
- Attending more events and meeting more people
- Building more relationships, offline and online
- Ask relevant business questions and listen to the answers
- Spot and reach out to potential opportunities
- Get more meetings with prospects
French entrepreneur and networking coach Victoria Salem focuses on networking techniques and how to build a strong network. Victoria has run networking events for years and helps you develop successful relationships with others, both online and offline, and helps you raise your profile and create new opportunities through networking.
British opera singer and voice coach Katerina Mina talks about voice production and introduces specific breathing techniques and vocal exercises in relation to speech therapy, to help you present yourself in public using the natural tone of your voice, projected with certain confidence and charm.
- Ticket type
Include access to the workshop, refreshments (teas & coffees) and access to the networking drinks after the workshop (one drink included in the price).Price£99.00