Wed, 19 Jun|
Build confidence in business networking and in yourself
This workshop will help you to develop the necessary tools and techniques to become an efficient networker and also become more confident in your personal and professional life.
Time & Location
19 Jun 2019, 13:30 – 19:00
Dauphine London, 46-52 Pentonville Rd, Islington, London N1 9HF, UK
About the Event
This Build confidence in business networking and in yourself workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to gain confidence in networking but also set goals and adopt the right mindset to achieve and succeed in every projects.
This workshop is designed to last 3 hours and will be followed by networking drinks starting at 5.30pm. Access to the networking event is included in the ticket price (with the first drink!).
• Avoid nervousness being a barrier to networking
• Boost your confidence
• Prepare for various networking opportunities
• Construct a short description of yourself and/or your company’s proposition
• Communicate efficiently and professionally
• Gain clarity and focus
• Set, prioritise and achieve your goals
• What confidence really is and how to build a confident mindset
• Secrets of effortless confidence for personal and professional life
• Activate your inner coach whenever you need to
• Know your networking objectives
• Preparing pre and post-networking activities
• Coping with nervousness
• Walk the room and start conversation with confidence
• Ask the right questions
• Elevator pitch development
• Keys to success and methods of communication
What you take away after the seminar:
You will be enthusiastic about looking for opportunities to try out your new skills! You will become a more confident and effective networker resulting in:
• Getting more business and achieving more goals
• Attending more events and meeting more people
• Building more relationships
• Ask relevant questions and listen to the answers
• Spot and reach out to more opportunities
• Get more meetings with prospects
* Victoria Salem *
French entrepreneur and networking coach Victoria Salem focuses on networking techniques and how to build a strong network. Victoria has run networking events for years and helps you develop successful relationships with others, both online and offline, and helps you raise your profile and create new opportunities through networking.
* Carole Ann Rice *
Carole Ann has been a successful coach for 17 years, coaching CEOs to start ups and students. Carole Ann talks about confidence and introduces tools and techniques to boost confidence and build a confident mindset. Carole won Best Coach in the 2017 Best Business Women's Awards and also runs her own accredited life coaching academy.
- Ticket type
Include access to the workshop, refreshments (teas & coffees) and access to the networking drinks after the workshop (welcome drink offered included).Price£150.00